Tuesday, May 11, 2010

week number 10

Midway through Week 10 at uni now.

WEEK TEN!!!!

Where exactly did all my weeks go to?
At the moment, I have 3 and a half more weeks of my second last semester (really really) at uni and exams looming about a month away.

Exams.

Why do I have to say that much hated E word already?! :(

I think it is why I have been having sleeping problems lately. The daunting fact that I have not done much, really have not done anything at all this semester and now I have less than 4 weeks to get everything back on track and ace this semester.

Holeeeeey crap!

The best part is, while I seem to know this I can't seem to get myself or rather get my engine started for real.
So, because I need things official, you my non-existent readers shall be my witness.

I promise, that from tomorrow onwards, I will wake up no later than 9.30am, hit the gym and then come home and do work. Really do work, none of this procrastinating moments. I promise. (solemn face)

There.
Official since now it's up here.

I will really try to do it. Really, really.

On to happier thoughts now :)
Iron Man 2 this Saturday!!!! CATS the musical next weekend!! and hotpot night the following weekend! :D
I love plan-filled weekends :) (or well really, just one day of the weekend)

Okay.
Off to finish up the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy and I am going to do some work.

x

No comments: