Did I mention that Sydney at the moment have been having nights and mornings of 8-9 degrees?
And it's only mid-May, not winter yet!!! =.="'
When I woke up at 8 today, I had to put a sweater on, and turn on my heater T___T
Oh man I am going to dread winter this year. But I tell myself to persevere through it all, because it is the last winter I am going to have for a coupla years at least *fingers crossed*
SOOOO glad I bought my boots the other time with mumsy and daddy. :D
OH YES! :D my boots are so purdy! <3
And I went shopping today, in hopes of buying stuff you know just cos I can. But I forgot that everything they are selling now are winter stuff, which while I am really tempted to buy the rational side of me is telling me to stop being so spendthrift because I don't need a new winter wardrobe that will only serve me for 3 months (maybe 4 if Sydney is unlucky with the weather) and then have me pack them all away into a box at the end of this year not to be seen for a while.
(oh I just realised how long that sentence is =\)
Maybe one day when I feel like it, I will take a picture of ze boots and show you my non existent follower :D
Did I also mention that it was quite cheap too! Yays*!
It is 13 degrees now! This cold is making me want to constantly eat :(
No amounts of gym sessions is going to help me this time T____T
Le sigh.
Okay end of post cos I need to continue writing my summary. 2 paragraphs after 2 nights is damn hero!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment