Friday, May 28, 2010

dot

My countdown note says 14 days.

FOURTEEN DAYS!!!!

I don’t know how so many weeks of uni just passed by me!!

On the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Cos I have not studied much, at all.

And suddenly have this daunting task of studying super hard these 2 weeks. And a report to be submitted at the end of exams. A thesis to work on over the winter break (not inclusive of all those shifts I have to pull in at work cos everyone is leaving on holidays T___T) and oh a presentation that will be due 2nd week back at uni.

My god.

Just writing that makes me want to faint.

Why am I not more hardworking?!!

The happy thing is.

Tomorrow Today is Friday.

And this Friday is hotpot night! YAYS! Especially in this horrid weather!

Okay lah I’d better go study a little bit and go to sleep.

I hate TOM! :(

No comments: