Wednesday, May 26, 2010

scales

Come winter, there is one small problem that I really hate apart from the gloomy days and perpetual rain. And that, is the fact that I always, always, always gain weight!
And going to the gym is much harder cos with the heavy rain and what nots, walking outside almost becomes impossible :(

This winter, it's even worse.
I started gaining weight even BEFORE the weather started becoming shitty.
Blerghhhh!

And I know how shallow I sound complaining about this, but trust me, EVERY girl worries about their weight.

So I have resorted to eating oats again. Oats in the morning, and most likely oats for lunch. And then we'll see.
If this rain eases up, I'll drag myself to the gym before my seminar today.

I will not, cannot be round when I go back!! Working life next year is just going to make it worse T___T

So wish me luck will ya?

No comments: