a new beginning

Monday, May 24, 2010

bludgy

I have been such a bludger! :(

Bludging at work atm... which is kinda funny
But sigh*
I wish I had more motivation! :(
Exams way too soon than I am ready for!! :(
by shirlynn at 6:41 PM
Labels: exams, stress, uni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the girl

My photo
shirlynn
a girl in this crazy crazy world, trying to find her footing
View my complete profile

the past

  • ►  2011 (53)
    • ►  April (50)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (46)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • dot
      • scales
      • bludgy
      • hot and spicy mmmm
      • oh warmth
      • week number 10
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)

the labels

  • amazing race (1)
  • babble (9)
  • beginnings (3)
  • cryptic (5)
  • emo (5)
  • exams (7)
  • family (1)
  • food (3)
  • friendship (1)
  • graduation (1)
  • growing up (5)
  • holidays (10)
  • movies (1)
  • random (8)
  • recap (1)
  • self pampering (2)
  • shopping (2)
  • stress (2)
  • surprise (1)
  • team jumba (1)
  • the "l" word (11)
  • uni (23)
  • vanity (1)
  • weather (5)
  • work (7)
  • world cup (7)

the people I read

  • *fourfeetnine*
  • Adeline
  • AiMing
  • Christine :)
  • Does this frighten you?
  • Jackie :)
  • kennysia.com
  • quaintly.net
  • sweatlee.com
  • thatgirlcynthia.com
  • TimothyTiah.com
  • Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it.
  • ♥ Miracles In My Life ♥
Watermark theme. Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.