Saturday, December 11, 2010

decisions, decisions

You know, when they tell you, treasure your student life because adulthood will suck even more? It's true.

As a student, you stress (like majorly) twice a year for finals (okay sometimes a couple more times cos of huge ass assignments/assessments) and your daily decision is what to eat where to eat what time to sleep how to procrastinate.

What a tough life. Pfft :P

But trust me.
I know because I have been a student and I thought it was hard enough!
And then I had to grow up, try and find a job and stop being unemployed.
Then you start thinking, okay now what kinda job do I want to be in? =\
Then you go apply and no one gets back to you you start panicking. Then you get interviews and then offers. Then crap. Which job do I want now?!

Sigh*

Oh decisions =(

AND THEN!!!!!!

trying to ship 4 years of my life back home! =\
now that, that really really sucks =(

No comments: