Monday, November 29, 2010

waves!







Ohai!

*blows dust*

Sorry been MIA for so long, but I guess it doesn't really matter since no one actually reads anyway! HAHAHA :P

Hmm, so exams finished like 10 days ago and my thesis submitted around that time too. So for the last coupla days I have been sleeping way too much (think 10 hours every night!) and eating kinda unhealthily. My entire kitchen is forever in a mess, despite me being Miss OCD and cleaning it almost everytime I am in there and hence I have decided to just live with it which leads to me not cooking dinners =\

I can only bear to stand in that disgusting kitchen for 10 minutes max to make my milo/coffee/tea and PB&J toast! Haha, and that has been my diet for the last coupla days. Oh but then I eat out a lot now that I have all the time in the world :)
Can't wait for baby boy to finish on Wednesday and then more nom nomness and and and best of all, Melbourne on the weekend! <3
Excitedness!

Hmmm

OH!
Last Friday we went to watch Fame, the musical and it was so entertaining!!
Best of all, we scored pretty much center seats for half price :D :D :D and then ended the night by tapao-ing mango sticky rice from Chat Thai - nomming at 2am was so sinful but the yumminess more than made up for it! I love the fact that we are both such foodies hahaha! :D


new favourite picture of us *hearts*


center seats for 55$!!!!


the set :)


A perfect example of us being gluttons :P :
Today he rang to wake me up at 11 and followed this by: let's go for dumplings at Eastwood!
Hahaha, I love being woken up like this! :)

Okay I think I should go back to marking papers... 80 more scripts to go!

And then I should start thinking about packing up my stuff. Relocating is so not fun =(
And oh, job interviews =\

No comments: