Thursday, September 16, 2010

an apology

To my dearest blog and my non-existent readers,

Sorry I have not been putting in enough effort of late to blog.
So much has happened in the month since I last blogged! True to it though, my thesis is taking up ALLLL my waking hours =(

My last month in point form:
  • My new found hobby and love is Pilates! It is sooo awesome, I love how tall, long, strong I feel after each class. I think I might even be slightly addicted to classes :O
  • Celebrated baby boy's birthday :) And first time ever, I paid for dinner and drinks and everything! Financial freedom rocks socks :) Oh and made him pretty cupcakes, go stalk on FB! :P
  • Spending wayyy too much money. Especially on F21 and shipping here is such a b*tch! BUTTTTT everything is way too pretty that I think I need to impose a ban on myself to NOT go onto their website anymore =.='''
  • Spending too much time before sleepy-time playing Angry Birds. I curse the person who started me onto the game, but zomg it is so awesome and I am so into trying to get 3 stars on every level! Yes yes, I have no life :P
  • I am trying very hard to learn LaTex so that my thesis can be produced to look more professional. Remind me again, why am I such a sucker for appearance?!
  • I have been laid off work, except that my boss didn't even have the courtesy to let me know. I found out through co-workers, but now they want us to work into October with one shift per week. But who am I to complain right, money is money!
  • Rough plans are in place for a Barossa trip before I leave
  • Sometimes I think that it is September and I go crap I only have less than 3 months before I leave and I feel so heavy in my heart, especially when I think about letting go everything I have built here

Actually to be honest, my life isn't that happening. So I don't know why I had that many bullet points!! =\

Oh, I am going to Cairns on Saturday and I am SOOOO looking forward to it!
The sun, the beach, the warmth and the Great Barrier Reef! Woohooooo!

Okay lah I need to go do work, especially cos I might end up being dragged to Conception Day tomorrow =\

Happy Holidaysss! =)
OHHH!

p/s: here is a picture of me, in case you've forgotten :P muahahahahaa

No comments: