Oh hie! =)
I haven't exactly forgotten I have a blog. I just haven't had much of a blogging mojo lately.. Maybe it has something to do with very late nights, even later mornings and the rest of the day spent answering calls at work T____T
I have put in 42 hours at work over the last 2 weeks. I know you think it's not much, but my work is no rocket science. So 42 hours is very very long. But it also means lots of money which if all works out well is going into my graduation trip in January (fingers crossed!!!).
The rest of the time that is not spent rotting at work has been spent sleeping, watching the World Cup and oh, lots of eating!!
I think the finality of leaving at the end of this year is catching up to me, so I am trying to take in as much of this city as I can this holidays.
And this of cos includes eating, eating and more eating :P
I promise I will do proper foodie reviews next post.
But I wanted to update just for the fun of it tonight :P
SPAIN VS NETHERLANDS!
at 4.30am!
Going to go make ji dan gao while waiting =)
and baby promised macca's when he gets here muahahaha midnight snack FTW! =)
Oh, did I also mention that I am tutoring next semester at uni? lalalala! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment