was awesome.
I can fully understand now why it was named Best Picture at the Oscars.
Even though I really thought Avatar would win it.
Going to go on a movie marathon of Oscar nominees soon :) Inglorious Basterds, Up in the Air, Invictus and The Blind Side.
On a totally unrelated matter, the weather in Sydney has been crazy! The first week I got back it was SO hot. Then it rained for an entire week. And then these last few days it has been very humid. Think Msia humid, but worse in some ways. Urgh so disgusting! Bearable at home cos I hardly walk anywhere and there is the wonders of the A/C! Here?! Zomg... walking to uni is SUCHHH a pain and my room feels like an oven most of the time!
I wish the weather would always be in the range of 22-25 degrees with the sun and blue skies! :D
Hmmm...
My readings list have never been this long ever! I keep questioning why I am back at uni, doing Honours of all things :( I wish I was working! But, *sigh* I shall persevere, because I am a fighter. And I don't give up!
I think I should go back to reading this really boring paper, which could potentially be a thesis topic. Hmmm.... Or I could just blable some more
Okay never mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment