I actually really don't have much to blog about. But I am bored and I am trying to procrastinate from doing my TCT; hence here I am.
I think I have been on the unfortunate side lately. But thankfully, (and quite fortunately) it hasn't gone so bad that I can't resolve all the negativity. So far, they have mostly ended quite well which is quite comforting.
Ohhhh I feel so devastated cos I still haven't found the perfect shoes for my graduation! :( You know how when you see something and you say "I MUST MUST MUST have it!" Hmmm, or maybe this is just me? But anyhoo haven't been able to find one such pair of shoes for grad in a month! T__T
And and and also cos, I couldn't find footless opaque tights in the colour I wanted! The ones I found were either too expensive, or those cheaper affordable ones didn't come in the way I wanted them to! sigh* I know, I am a very picky shopper!
Uhhhh....
I don't really know what else to blog about HAHAHA..
Maybe in the next post I will post some pictures! But then again, no one reads this anyway except for like 2...3 people maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment