Saturday, June 12, 2010

reasons to love

Today was a beautiful sunny afternoon, albeit a little chilly and windy.
So in line with my "rest the weekend before studying for STAT378" I decided to walk to uni this afternoon to indulge in some me time while waiting for the boyf to finish his exam :)

On the way to uni, I looked around because I took a slightly different path today (since my classes are always on the other side of uni hence a sorta different route).
And the sight that greeted me took my breath away.

I mean, I always knew Macq was a bit different (think more nature or the city kids would call, jungle or insert whatever villagey far from hustle and bustle of city term you want :P) compared to the other unis in Sydney and I think over the 3.5 years I have been here, I have started taking its beauty for granted. But when I saw this:


I was really really really awed! And thought to myself how pretty my uni campus is :)

Quite happy I made the choice to step outside and enjoy the sun for a bit :)

And this kept me company for about 45 minutes or so. The book I am reading, "Shalador's Lady" and my flat white (in my awesomely cute PINK keep cup!!! =P). Very very very awesome quality time with myself :) :) :)

I love the ray effects hereeee! :)

And oh, to show you again how prettttty Macq is! :)
At this point, the sun was beginning to set so it was extremeeeellllyyyyyy cold! =\
Coldest winter since being here I think...


I don't know how am I going to leave all these behind... Makes me sad just thinking about it =(

p/s: sorry about the poor quality pics, I took them all with my phone =\






No comments: